Right out of CSI

Things are going on around here that I wish I could blog about, but I just can't.  Let's just say that I will forever remember this day...

(content deleted)

On a lighter note, my personalized lab coat was noticed, with envy, by some of my colleagues.  However, since my boss had to buy her own, too, I don't think they'll reimburse me any time soon.  Ah well, it still made me feel more 'official'.  Good thing, since my students probably think I am some sort of criminal suspect...

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've been following that story too. Another good friend of mine works in the building next door. I hope they have answers soon.

And wow - someone we went to high school with came to interview you?!? That's a small world!!

Stacey said...

Here in Medford, MA, we can barely focus...we cannot stop thinking of her and hoping and praying for the best. I am trying to keep myself from getting sick with worry and imagining the unthinkable...